Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've Been Meme'd

I hate chain things, but I love the person who did this to me. (Fred!) So, a compromise.

Here are six random things about me:

  • I remember the words to almost every song I've ever heard (but somehow can't remember important stuff, like the date the Declaration of Independence was signed or statistics formulas)
  • My second toe on each foot is longer than my big toe, which my mother told me is a sign of intelligence (flawed theory - see above)
  • Sometimes when I bake a really good pie, and people think I made the crust too, I don't correct them
  • Victoria Principal and I went to the same high school (though not at the same time; she's much older than I am)
  • I have a past...
So the rules for this meme business are:

  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write six random things about yourself.
  • Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
  • Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
  • Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up.
I don't like rules, but I like messing with people. Plus, I don't know six other people with blogs, except the people already tagged in this chain-meme-thing. So the one person who has yet to be tagged, and whose six random things I'd really like to know is:

You're it!
Love, Lis

No comments: